Sunday, January 15, 2012

Intro: Basketball Diary Project


Sunday 1/15/12
Intro:
I’m excited about working with Coach Starkey on our project this week that he titled, “Basketball Diaries.” One of the lessons that Coach Meyer passed on to us at Lipscomb was keeping a journal. A journal of what you learned, not just a recap of your calendar.

Last week, I met with a couple of local high school coaches and we were discussing our daily, weekly routines; our processes, practices, etc. Afterwards, Coach Starkey and thought it would be interesting to share with each other not only what we did during a typical week but what we learned.
I look forward to sharing and learning this week. If you have any questions/ comments, I would love to hear from you.  Feel free to email me gbrown@athletics.ucf.edu.

No comments:

Post a Comment