Wednesday, January 4, 2012

25 Questions To Answer & Think About

The "Why" question = Reasons
1.Why not?
2.Why not see all you can see?
3.Why not learn all you can learn?
4.Why not do all you can do?
5.Why not me?
6.If they can do it, can't I do it?
7.Why settle for less?
8.Who am I spending my time with?
9.Why not say please and thank you?
10.Where is my passion?
11.What is my motivation?
12.Where am I heading?
13.What's my dominant aspiration?
14.What are my strengths?
15.What are my weaknesses?
16.Is my greatest strength, my greatest weakness?
17.Who are my mentors?
18.What do I need to add to my life?
19.What do I need to take away?
20.Who are my greatest influences?
21.What are my greatest distractions?
22.Where does my greatest satisfaction come from?
23.Do I have a book list?
24.Do I have written goals?
25.What's my next best action?

No comments:

Post a Comment