Friday, June 3, 2011

10 Questions Coaching The Game of Life

Life just as in basketball is Overcoached and Undertaught. It's our responsibility to teach the fundamentals of life. Listed below are 10 questions to think about as we plan to teach the fundamentals of life:

1. What am I doing to prepare (teach) my family?
2. Am I putting my family in an environment where they will have a chance?
3. What things do we substitute for knowledge?
4. What am I sharing, giving away?
5. What thoughts control my mind?
6. Do I teach to have a genuine appreciation for the contribution of others?
7. Am I teaching patience?
8. Am I teaching to be thankful for what we have and that we cannot do it by ourselves?
9. Am I teaching how important it is to fear God and obey his commandments?
10. Am I teaching a Daily Plan of Action?

No comments:

Post a Comment