Friday, April 22, 2011

Titles don't leave the legacy. People do.





Titles don't leave the legacy. People do.

And since "legacy" is a pretty heavy word, how about this: Trail of Impact. Each of us, every day, has a chance to impact others through our words and our actions. Just in the past few days, I've had these random opportunities to leave a positive trail as I interacted with:

The Lowe's Home Improvement guy, working hard on Saturday to install our new dishwasher.
A confused caller who mistakenly dialed our land line twice looking to buy a car we didn't have for sale.
My wife, Karen, asking for help on a home project that I didn't know was on our agenda that day!
The flight attendant roaming the aisle during a five hour flight, inquiring, "Coffee, anyone?" as most passengers failed to acknowledge her at all.
The hotel trainee who took almost 20 minutes to check me in after that tiring five hour cross-country trip!
--Taken from John Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment